The Institute was founded in 2002. Its mission is to deliver high impact, practical, evidence-based and integrated Resilience training by bringing together modern preventative medicine, positive psychology, emotional intelligence, cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) and neuroscience.
To date, thousands of executives and professionals have joined our community. They have built stronger bodies, achieved greater levels of emotional intelligence, and have developed stronger minds.
- Our training is supported by:
- The Resilience Diagnostic: over 20,000 participants
- Resilience Training: over 45,000 participants
- The Resilient 360: over 1000 participants
- Five books on Practical Resilience
- Inside-Out: the Practice of Resilience
- Online training: now over 500 participants